Monday, November 5, 2012

a little colloqialism

eh fuck, you eat glass grow up one is it?

cheebye whats your problem?

you fucking blocking the tv, can stand one side or not?

kan ni na watch my tv still want to talk big voice at me. when you return me my $500?

fuck you la, my payday still 2 weeks away, like you don't know like that. 

then you fucking owe people money cannot return then don't talk so loud

wha. now owe you money like owe you what like that. ask you siam from in front of the tv must talk lanjiao owe money. you think i want to watch your fucking tv ah? 

don't want then don't watch, fucking jiak liao bi, only come here leech. 

ah fuck you la i going liao. cheebye watch your tv like owe you money like that. 

chao cheebye fuck off la. remember to return me money when your cheebye pay come.

No comments:

Post a Comment